Hard Disk Burnishing and Cleaning. With ixmation.
Fourth generation of the ixmation burnishing machine.
The ixmation burnishing machine exhibits an excellent continuous exchange of disk cassettes, thus enabling high-speed unloading and reloading cycles. The reduced exchange time of the cassettes improves the PPH and UPH values. To meet particle count requirements, the air flow pattern has been improved to eliminate the air flow dead zone. Furthermore, a perforated panel base has been installed to ensure a better airflow. The ixmation burnishing machine has a very compact footprint (600mm X 600mm) and is therefore ideal for small spaces. It can be run independently as a standalone unit or in combination with other machines.
The solid bottom frame with its thick aluminum baseplate ensures maximum stability at high cycle speeds and can be easily relocated when the production layout needs to be changed.
- Compact design and easy handling
- Easy re-location within the production site
- Controlled by PLC and industrial hardware for optimal stability
- Easy to understand programming and technical support
- Integrated in DAQ system for monitoring the machine performance
- Any machine with integrated in- and output conveyor
- In-line arrangement possible by integrated connectors